I don’t think anything like this has ever been done in Driggs or Victor before, let alone the rest of Teton Valley. We are not aware of any pharmacies having a contest like this, but we think it will be a great way to help pass the winter-time blues.
In case you haven’t heard, Corner Drug Pharmacy and Toystore is sponsoring a LEGO Contest.
Starting March 1, 2012 we will start accepting entries and have them on display in the window boxes at Corner Drug Pharmacy.
1. All entries must be an original creation. (Not a “kit” that you followed the directions to put together. Slightly modified creations from kits will be judged as non-original creations.)
2. All entries must be entered by March 8 at 6 pm. If you would not like your creation to be displayed at the store you may bring it in for us to see and we will take several pictures of it for the judges to use.
3. Entries that are on display remain the property of the creator and Corner Drug is not responsible for lost, missing or damaged items. (We really don’t expect any problems, but this needs to be understood by contestants. If you are worried about your entry, have us take a picture for the contest and you can take it back home with you). We have had several people ask about bringing a very large size item in. We will try to accommodate these entries as best as possible but space may become an issue.
4. Judging will take place on Saturday March 10, 2012 with the winner announced at noon that day. Saturday morning we will have some LEGO oriented refreshments and games starting about 10 am.
5. Entries must be picked up by 6 pm on March 10. Again, Corner Drug is not responsible for lost, missing or damaged items.
6. Contestants will fill out an Entry Form and agree to the terms of the contest. Contestants will be given a coupon at the time of entry that can be exchanged for a free ice cream cone at the Corner Drug Soda Fountain.
Since this is the first year we have done this, rules may be modified and decisions by owners are final. We are doing this for fun and hope that everyone who participates has fun.